Do you enjoy a varied workday and are experienced in Logistics and Order Management? Then this might be the job for you!
About the job
In the role of Order and Shipping Manager, you are responsible for, among other things, receiving, registration and confirming delivery of received customer orders. You will also be responsible for maintaining customer contact regarding ongoing orders.
You will also plan and prioritize the picking and assembly of customer orders as well as preparing orders for invoicing. In your role as Order and Shipping Manager, you are also responsible for planning and booking transports.
See points below for further detailed description of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Register customer orders and ship, create invoice documents and produce the necessary trading documents
- Maintain updated knowledge and understanding of international shipping and general transportation
- Establish and maintain routines and instructions related to order handling, customs handling, transport and forwarding
- Monitor laws, regulations and routines regarding international shipping and general transportation
- Fix material deficiencies that are discovered in connection with order registration
- Assist with updates of product, customer and supplier information in business systems
- If necessary, pack and deliver goods of a smaller nature
This position is based in Stockholm and the working hours are office hours, Monday to Friday. The starting date for this position set to as-soon-as-possible.
Who are you?
To be successful in the role of Order and Shipping Manager at LKAB Wassara, we believe that you have previous experiences Logistics and Industry, as well as similar tasks.
As a person you are proactive, solution-oriented and enjoy working at a high pace with varying tasks. To succeed in the role, we also would like to see that you are structured, thorough, and driven. You have daily contact with both internal contact areas and customers and therefore need to master Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing. Additional languages are meritorious, as well as previous experience in the Monitor business-system.
To have a reasonable and solid start in this role, you should have experience in the following:
- Order registration
- To handle transport bookings, both simple bookings in the carriers' own booking systems and air and sea freight that require more manual, hands-on work, and knowledge of which documents need to be included.
- Different export / import procedures
- Free trade agreements, rules of origin and legal requirements
- Invoice declarations
- Import / export licenses
- Certificate of Origin and A.TR
- Letter Of Credit Deliveries
- Dangerous goods (eg lithium batteries)
LKAB Wassara offers you an exciting role within a company at the forefront of technology. Here is the opportunity to be involved and create something new and be a part of the innovation. You can enjoy the smaller company's more flexible and easy way of working and at the same time take advantage of the large group's opportunities.
We offer part of the Group's reward system and benefits such as dental care and wellness allowances. LKAB Wassara is a strong brand with world-class products and our drilling technology is used in many industries such as mines, foundations, dams and geoenergy.
We are looking forward to your application containing CV and personal letter including a description of your interest in the position. Do not hesitate to send in the application as selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application period expires 2022-06-26.
For more information regarding the job, please contact Production Manager Robert Nyberg.
Tel.nr: 070-348 45 12
Apply through the link below:
Link to application form
We are looking forward to your application!
About the company / business
LKAB is an international mining and minerals group that offers sustainable iron ore, minerals and special products. We are leading the transformation of the iron- and steel industry and our plan is to develop carbon dioxide-free processes and products by the year 2045. Since 1890, we have developed through unique innovations and technology solutions and are driven forward by more than 4,500 employees in 12 countries. The LKAB Group had sales of approximately SEK 34 billion by 2020.
LKAB Wassara is a wholly owned subsidiary of the LKAB Mining Group with about 60 employees. We develop, manufacture, and sell unique water-powered drilling systems with high performance for efficient and environmentally friendly drilling in the mining and construction industry. The heart of LKAB Wassara's drilling system is the world-patented water-powered submersible hammer. Our production facility is located in Huddinge, south of Stockholm, where we manufacture, assemble and deliver cutting-edge technology to LKAB and complex drilling projects worldwide.
Trade union contacts
Unionen Södra: Per-Ola Eriksson, 0920- 380 76
SACO Södra: Annika Taavoniku 0970- 795 32
Leaders South: Annica Kaati 0970-767 65