Information regarding how Wassara is processing personal data.
LKAB Wassara (here referred to as "Wassara", "we", "us" or "our") is the data controller of your personal data. It is of outmost importance to us that your privacy is protected when you are using any of our services. Here you will find information about which personal data we are collecting and processing on you, why we are doing this and how we use the data. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us, use the contact information which you will find at the bottom of this text.
The personal data that is collected is processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR regulates the processing of personal data for all companies and organizations that process personal data.
The data controller
Wassara is the data controller for all the processing of personal data that Wassara performes. Wassara determines the purpose for each one of these processings. On our websites personal data is most commonly processed when dealing with questions and inquiries about our products, administration of authorization applications and subscriptions.
Which data do we collect and process from you?
Wassara collects personal data that you choose to submit by using forms on our websites. The data is provided when you use the services that need your personal data to fulfil the requirements of the specific service you wish to use. It could be for example when you are submitting a question or inquiry in a form or if you wish to be contacted by a representative at Wassara. Processing of data could also happen when you are visiting any of our product pages and want more information.
If you apply for authorization to any of Wassara's facilities we will also collect the personal data that is needed for you application to be processed, for more information se the section "Purpose" below.
We are also using cookies to collect data about how you are using our services. You can read more about how we are using cookies here: https://www.wassara.com/cookieinformation/
We are processing your personal data according to the following purposes:
- In connection to when you are applying to get authorization to access industrial areas, mines and facilities. This regards entry cards, keys and underground tags. The applications apply to both persons and vehicles. A registered, complete and approved application for authorization is a requirement to get access to Wassara's facilities. The registration of the information is done by the applicant and includes the personal data that we need for the given purpose.
- Wassara also processes personal data to fulfil our commitments to our users regarding questions about Wassara, our products, as well as signing up to events.
How do we process your personal data?
The forms published on the external web ensure that your personal data reaches the intended recipient and also that the sent data are stored in a secure and safe way both in Wassara's internal servers and at our operating partner.
When it comes to application for authorization your application must first be completed and approved, after that process is done the application will be sent to ARX security system for further processing. The information is used to check entries and exits to industrial areas, mines and facilities. The information is also used to manage activity on each working site each day, this according to the Swedish tax agency's requirements.
By using the forms on our website, you approve Wassara to process your personal data according to the purposes listed above.
The handling of personal data for the purposes described above is based on your consent as a user of these services.
When you have applied for authorization from Wassara and have been granted it, then the handling of personal data is based upon a contract fulfilment.
Transfer of data within our Group
We may submit your personal data to other companies within the LKAB's Group if it's necessary according to administrative purposes.
We may also use data on a general level to manage how the external web is used. This is done so we can improve and develop the external web.
We may use third-party suppliers to preform various services, such as providing infrastructure and IT-services (e.g. data storage), handle digital bank-solutions and to conduct other statistical analysis. The third-party suppliers have access to your personal data when they perform their services, but they only have right to process the data on our terms and according to our instructions.
For how long do we store your data?
Your personal data is stored as long as it is required for the purpose described above, see the section "Purpose". We discard the data using a safe procedure. Automated routines dictate the process of determining when the personal data should be discarded.
How are we making sure that your data is protected?
All personal data that you provide us with is stored on secure servers and we apply robust processes to protect them from loss, abuse, destruction, unauthorized access or changes.
Even if we are working hard to protect your personal data we are unable to completely guarantee that the security measures being taken will prevent attempts to unauthorized access, usage or exposure of your personal data. We do have routines to handle possible incidents and to limit the possible damage and infliction such events could have.
Rights concerning your personal data
If you want more information from us about your personal data and how it is being processed or if you want to correct personal data that is being stored by Wassara, you are entitled the following rights:
● Right to access your personal data. You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us regarding whether or not we are processing your personal data and also, where that is the case, gain access to the personal data either by oral presentation or by transcript.
● Right of rectification. If you believe that we are processing personal data about you that is inaccurate you have the right to demand them being corrected. We will then quickly investigate the need for rectification.
● Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). Please note, that if your application for authorization to Wassara's facilities is granted then this right is not valid anymore due to a contractual agreement which means that the right to be forgotten is limited to the time when the authorization grant is no longer needed.
● Right to restriction of processing
● Right to object to processing
● Right to data portability. You have a right to have your personal data transferred to another organization.
● Right to file a complaint to Datainspektionen (a supervisory authority). You may file complaints to the appropriate supervisory authority if you consider that Wassara is not abiding the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We would like you to contact us, using the contact information below, if you want to use any of your rights. Our ambition is to provide you with an answer within 30 days from the date that we received your message.
If you want further information about how Wassara is handling your personal data or if you want to invoke any of your rights, you can contact Wassara's GDPR-coordinator by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the General Data Protecting Regulation, please visit: