The Wassara range of high pressure pumps has been the result of more than 20 years of pioneering experience within water hammer drilling.
The WASP100D from this range is an optimal pump for all types of drilling, ranging from deep holes to casing-advancement, anchoring, piling, exploration, water wells, geothermal, production blast holes, etc. It offers excellent uptime and requires minimal service while being outstandingly mobile and operating at low noise levels.
The pump is designed for use with Wassara Hammers 2"– 4" (W50, W70, W80 and W100) for hole diameters between 60 mm (2 2") – 127 mm (5") in hard formations and up to 152.4 mm (6") for casing-advancement applications.
- Smart Flush function to clean borehole
- Several valves for easy draining against freezing
- Pump house in stainless steel
- Plunger in ceramics
- Intelligent pump control
- Heavy-duty, reliable design
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Low fuel consumption
- Large, adjustable flow span
- Small size and emission footprint
- Versatile and mobile
- Low noise emission
Download the data sheet to see all technical information.