The Wassara range of high pressure pumps has been the result of more than 20 years of pioneering experience within water hammer drilling.
The WASP200D from this range is an optimal pump for all types of drilling, ranging from deep holes to casing-advancement, anchoring, piling, exploration, water wells, geothermal, production blast holes, etc. It offers excellent uptime and requires minimal service while being outstandingly mobile and operating at low noise levels.
The pump is designed for use with Wassara Hammers 4"– 8" (W100, W120, W150 and W200) for hole diameters between 115 mm (4 2") – 254 mm (10") in hard formations and up to 323.9 mm (12 w") for casing-advancement applications.
- 4-speed gearbox allowing for a wide range of flow and up to 50% lower fuel consumption compared to conventional by-pass tank designs
- Smart Flush function to clean borehole
- Several valves for easy draining against freezing
- Heavy-duty, reliable design
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Low fuel consumption
- Large, adjustable flow span
- Small size and emission footprint
- Versatile and mobile
- Low noise emission